In RPG Battles, each Player controls one Character, and uses the Character’s weapons, armor, magic, and other cards to battle Monsters in a series of encounters. The last Character standing wins the game!
During the initial setup, Players may select from among six different character classes to roleplay. During the course of the game, you will draw cards that may be used to better equip your character, upgrade weapons and armor, and use spells and magic to fight battles to the death.
MEET THE CLASSES
RPG Battles: The Card Game consists of six different character classes.
Each Character represents an adventuring hero. As the Player, you select a Character that best represents your adventuring style:
- The Fighter: the penultimate adventurer, Fighters often form the backbone of an adventuring party. A heavy-hitter, the Fighter is proficient with all the weapons and armor of the adventurer’s trade.
- The Monk: Monks are masters of the martial arts, attacking with fists, kicks, and blows that are lightning-fast. Stoic by nature, the Monk surveys his opponent finding weaknesses to exploit with deadly effect.
- The Paladin: Paladins champion law and order, standing up for the weak, and always in search of justice. When crossed by their enemy, however, the Paladain serves as judge, jury, and executioner.
- The Ranger: this Dwarven adventurer is an outdoorsman by nature, deadly-accurate with ranged weapons like the crossbow, or melee weapons like the battleaxe. Dwarves hold no love for Goblins and Orcs.
- The Rogue: Elven dexterity makes Rogues deft swift with attacks that cripple opponents. Never underestimate a Rogue, as their rapier is deadly-accurate in melee combat, and their dexterity makes them difficult to hit.
- The Sorceress: never underestimate the Sorceress on the battlefield. Woe be the Monster who succumbs to her magic!